Google Chrome is faster than lightning (but does it guarantee privacy?)

The last couple of weeks Firefox constantly blocked and I got ennoyed with those "That's embarrasing"-screens. I do have to admit I always have alot (alot!) of tabs open. Nonetheless, a couple of days ago, I started using Google's browser Chrome and up 'till now I like it! It's lean and smart and seems to be stealing alot of browser market share from Internet Explorer. IE saw its share go down to 60% and Chrome saw it up to 7% in the couple of months it's been launched. Chrome seems to (be able) to handle those myriad tabs better. Or at least Chrome's extensions.

And here's the rub! Most of those extensions seem to infiltrate your browser history and personal settings. That is why, up 'till now, I haven't installed any extension. First I would like to have some certainty about privacy...

In any case: Chrome is fast,

or so its makers claim in  their bizarre but beautiful commercials...

No comments:

Post a Comment